Ensuring affordable, long term, and environmentally sound disposal of MSW

My community wants to change our recycling program and implement new diversion programs. Who should I contact?

Contact the MRC here. Fill out the simple form and the Executive Director will respond with an answer to your question.


Back to Knowledge Base